the value of wisdom....


Two men are walking along the beach early one morning, and one spots a lamp lying half buried in the sand.

He picks it up and gives it a quick rub with his sleeve to polish it. WHOOSH! Out pops a genie!

The genie says, "I am a special wisdom genie...I can grant you one wish, but your have to choose between being the wisest man in the world, or having 10 million dollars."

The first man thinks for a minute, then says, "I want the wisdom!" "Granted!" says the genie, then POOF! the genie and the lamp vanish in a flash and a puff of smoke!

The first man sinks to his knees...deep in thought.

After a moment, the second man says, "Well, what are you thinking about?"

The first man says, "I'm thinking that I should have taken the 10 million dollars!"

Today's meditation word is...wisdom