When George Bush entered office, gas was $1.42 a gallon.
Now it's pushing $4.00...
Four films I could watch over and over:
- A Walk in the Clouds
- In Harm' Way
- White Christmas
- The Philadephia Story (1940)
- Ames, Iowa - where I went to school and had the most intense emotions of my life
- Denver, Colorado - where my soul is most at peace
- Dodge City, Kansas - where I was born...I don't remember much about it, but when you mention you were born in Dodge City, people go, "Dodge City! Cool!"
- Johnson County, Kansas - home of self-adsorbed soccer moms.
- Pizza - any kind, any time
- Chicken Massaman - Thai dish with potatoes and creamy peanut sauce
- Dutch Letters from Pella, Iowa
- Crock Pot Roast with veggies
- Primary color red
- Primary color yellow
- Flat black
- Burnt Sienna - from the 64 crayon box
- Hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park
- On the beach at Playa del Carmen
- Times Square, New York City
- The YMCA trails in Ames
- Larry "Bud" Melman
- Dirk Diggler
- Frodo Baggins