Four things...

Four films I could watch over and over:
  • A Walk in the Clouds
  • In Harm' Way
  • White Christmas
  • The Philadephia Story (1940)
Four places I've lived:
  • Ames, Iowa - where I went to school and had the most intense emotions of my life
  • Denver, Colorado - where my soul is most at peace
  • Dodge City, Kansas - where I was born...I don't remember much about it, but when you mention you were born in Dodge City, people go, "Dodge City! Cool!"
  • Johnson County, Kansas - home of self-adsorbed soccer moms.
Four favorite foods:
  • Pizza - any kind, any time
  • Chicken Massaman - Thai dish with potatoes and creamy peanut sauce
  • Dutch Letters from Pella, Iowa
  • Crock Pot Roast with veggies
Four websites I visit every day:
Four favorite colors:
  • Primary color red
  • Primary color yellow
  • Flat black
  • Burnt Sienna - from the 64 crayon box
Four places I would love to be right now:
  • Hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park
  • On the beach at Playa del Carmen
  • Times Square, New York City
  • The YMCA trails in Ames
Four names I love but would/could not use for my children:
  • Larry "Bud" Melman
  • Dirk Diggler
  • Leon
  • Frodo Baggins